Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Episode I: The Virus Menace

The rumours are strong in this one.

It was rumoured that 1 guy had it last Thursday...which caused the Desasiswa officials to go berserk and announced "sick people should seek medical attention RIGHT AWAY!"

No one was listening I guess.

Photobucket

Now, rumours say another 8 people from Lembaran had it. And according to my Lembaran friend, medical assistants went around the block in search of a loose 'Dark Lord' (or Lords?)

1 of my classmates was suspected and quarantined. Just knew it this evening. Kinda freaky, especially when I have just had a one-to-one meeting with him last Saturday!

Even my lecturer has banned those with flu and fever from following the industrial trip tomorrow. That is just so the right thing to do =D

(Let's just hope there won't be a human rights protest on this)

Seriously, I think the virus has really invaded our campus. TNC came to monitor the situation...Quarantine rooms being set up in Block 6...Medical assistants ready to shove thermometers into your body...What's next? Advanced midsem break?

Gosh, we better prepare ourselves for the worst.

Photobucket

Urm...where can I get the mask again???

No comments:

Post a Comment