Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Red Alert 2: A(H1N1) or ILI?

Finally got back home at 4pm...phew! What a turnaround! I was only expecting an industrial visit and a quiz today. What were missing are robots battling each other and Mikaela running, I guess.

We were required to undergo a medical clearance before being released by USM. I was there at 9.30 am and the crowd was already like this:















It's really a recipe for disaster if you ask me;
1. Gather everyone at the cafe...
2. Put an infected person in the middle of the crowd...
3. And voila, you have a whole campus of zombies! Well done...I bet you'll be a getting a recruitment call from Osama soon.

According to USM, there are still no H1N1 cases in USM. Those 20 people downed with fever are just having Influenza Like Illness (ILI). I am no doctor, so can any medical grad confirm the existance of this illness? Or is it really just a cover up? hmpf!

I really hope it is just ILI instead of H1N1...I mean, cases like this can't be kept under the carpet, can they?

Sigh, now I need to monitor myself closely as my classmate is already a confirmed case (of ILI, I hope)

Photobucket

Source: USM Tangguh Kuliah di Kampus Kejuruteraan

4 comments: