Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Masked One

I finally went out with my family today after 2 days of self-quarantine at home...Ahh, nothing tastes better than the smell of freedom (which btw smells exactly the same as polluted city air)

I wore a mask, thinking it is the 'in' thing right now...but how wrong I was. Being the only one donning the infamous mask and people looked at me as if I am the sole survivor of Raccoon City.

Well, I don't mind the looks really. I just thought of it as a good marketing tool. Kinda cool to have people finally looking at me...

Photobucket

Oh god, I am having a runny nose now. The mask wasn't doing a very good job..hmpf!

4 comments:

  1. lol, i went out few times d but i dun think i hav yet to see a mask

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should all wear mask...think about it, we might just create our own fashion statement!

    Our tagline: Don't frus, Wear mask! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. need to....goin back there soon, hav 2 get 1
    what mask u wear wor? still get sick 1? hav 2 wear N95 oni can, normal mask is for u to prevent spreading to others not d other way round

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, no wonder. i was wearing the ordinary mask. lol

    ReplyDelete