Monday, August 10, 2009

Fair-ly Joe

Busy busy busy...busy playing, not busy studying...lol

Went to the Pikom PC Fair in Penang last Friday. It was filled with people (with and without mask), good looking ladies *ahem* and good bargains...but I did not buy anything thou. I have a strong feeling that I will be spending a lot this month. Better save for rainy days =P

We watched G.I. Joe after that. It was just OKAY for me. Enjoyed the (mediocre) action but that's all the movie has to offer...really dissapponted!

Photobucket

Alright, better start working on my project, assignments and FYP proposal now. To make things worse, mid-sem break was used to replace the H1N1 break...what a bummer!! (>.<)

3 comments:

  1. Is that G.I. Joe thingy some sort of new muvi this days? oh my, how laid-back & lost am I.. all thanks to the tons of work lately. btw, how was the show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, it is a new movie...just came out last thursday. if you are into action, this would be a good show. otherwise, it is more worth it to watch transformers again =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, i also become GI Joe yesterday. I got to wear the bullet-proof vest and helmet in The Armour Factory. Gonna get d pics from Jet and post up in facebook today.

    ei, u got c people selling webcams ah? u noe d price?

    ReplyDelete