Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mega Sale 1-0 H1N1


I do not know what's the situation in other places but for Ipoh mali folks, Mega Sale is more important than their own health. Hard to blame them, I was not wearing my mask either.

So Round 1 definitely has to go to Mega Sale.

Photobucket

There were really cheap stuffs up for offer. I was so attracted to the mountain of RM 10 shirts. Really tempted to dive in and help myself to some nice piece but I just couldn't pass my conscience.

The last time I bought RM 10 shirts, I had to show the glory with 3 other strangers in my campus. Since then, the shirt has never seen light again. Better not anger other RM 10 shirts =P

I guess for young people like me *grin*...branding is a very important thing. You don't wanna be wearing the same shirt as everyone else, do you?? (Unless you are still in school...sorry about that)

So here is a recap on today's result:
Mega Sale 1-0 H1N1
Branding 1-0 Mountain of Cheap Clothes

Stay tune for more fixtures next time!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. look who's blogging? ha2. nice to have u around friend. now that bloggers community grow!

    ReplyDelete